Home       About Me       Review Index

Sunday, March 3, 2013

February Wrap Up


March!!! What?!?! I know February  is a short month, but really is it that short?

I had a pretty good month. Went away for a few days to see a friend (which was not good, but it wasn't bad either). While away I got to meet up with Aylee from Recovering Potter Addict and Cassay from Vamps, Were and Cassay Oh My. It was fun to spend a couple hours talking books and blogging with people who understand what it's all about. When I got home, I ended up getting really sick for a week and didn't do anything. I was to sick to even read.

So...

I had a pretty slow month. I did manage to read six books (which I guess is still pretty good). But I didn't get as many reviewed as I would have liked. Anywho... Here goes.

Books Read:

1) On the Island by Tracy Garvis-Graves
2) The Seclection by Kiera Cass
3) Altered by Jennifer Rush
4) Pantomime by Laura Lam
5) Unremembered by Jessica Brody
6) Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys

Books Reviewed:

Again, I only reviewed three books this month (it would have been four, but I needed to take a week off, because of my sickess).

1) Sever by Lauren DeStefano
2) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
3) Pantomime by Laura Lam

Challenges:

I did better with my challenges this month. Sort of.

Debut Author Challenge: 1/20 (although I have read two, my review will go up in March sometime)

YA Audiobook Challenge: 2/12 (Right on track, and I have another going up soon)

2013 Reading Challenge: 16/75 (which puts me 5% and 4 books a head- which I think I will need in March).

So, Miserable March is upon us (as most University students call it). March I have two papers, one exam and a bunch of labs to get done. I will do my best to keep posting semi-regularly, however I cannot promise anything. But I will not be totally absent.

That's it for me,

~Happy Reading Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Urg, sorry to hear about your sickness. I hope it wasn't me or Cass that got you sick because we were both sick at the time of our meeting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your being sick!
    But YAY for meeting other bloggers.

    I only had one challenge this year but I'm totes bombing it, work is just meh.

    I hope March isn't as bad as you think Ill be :) good luck with those papers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl