Home       About Me       Review Index

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #18

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Stolen by Lucy Christopher

"...You had that look in your eyes, as though you wanted something from me, as though you'd wanted it for a long time. No one had ever looked at me like that before, with that kind of intensity."

(P.1)

**This is the first sentence of the novel, I just started this one, and so far it's pretty intense.  I hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is an intense but really exciting read. The POV and "love story" is so different!
    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good first sentence!

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/teaser-tuesday-aug-30/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant and intense way to begin a book.
    My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-creep-by-jennifer-hillier.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great opening lines. Caught my attention.

    Great teaser. Please check outmy teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds amazing! and I really hope you like this book! I so want to read it but I've actually seen few reviews of it, so I want to read your thoughts on it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! You're going to love it. In this weird way one can love a book that's so disturbing. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I look forward to see what you think of it once you've finished it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl