Home       About Me       Review Index

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #16

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


The Taker by Alma Katsu

" Sophia began visiting me in my dreams. In some, her face would merely appear in a crowd, jarring and accusatory, then disappear."

(P.99)









* This is really really good. I'm almost done, and I should have my review up late this week, early next.

~Happy Reading Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I love the teaser just with two sentences it makes me want to read it!!

    Heres mine http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that teaser, i'm intrigued about books with dreams.

    My TT

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, mysterious teaser!!
    It sounds good, I hope you're enjoying it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! This book sounds good:))
    I love your header by the way!!
    here's mine:
    https://twitter.com/#!/AGreatBook/status/103557589001973760

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl