Home       About Me       Review Index

Monday, February 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Books that made me Swoon!




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish!

This week's topic...


Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon





1) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand- Slow burn romance. Hands down one of the best romances I have ever read. 

2) My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- SO good! But Jase is SO sweet. And I loved this book. I was smiling like crazy throughout the majority of the story. 

3) Scarlet by Marissa Meyer- Scarlet and Wolf- Nuff said. 

4) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- Noah Shaw... who betty! 

5) Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- Cricket!!! 




6) Incarnate by Jodi Meadows- This book is SO underrated I think. I loved Sam and I loved the relationship between him and Ana. *Sigh* 

7) Crash Into You by Katie McGarry- Isaiah and Rachel... Hello... 

8) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo- This may be an odd choice, but the Darkling was hawt! What can I say- The scene with Alina and him in the closet (or was it a hallway, maybe an empty room... whatever) was totally swoon worthy. 

9) The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han- I know I sound like a broken record.. but seriously. This is one of my most favourite books out there. I love it. And I love the romance. 

10) Altered by Jennifer Rush- Again, I know that I sound like a broken record, but this book was full of smexy! Sam (another one), was all kinds of swoony. What can I say. 

That's my list for this week. I hope you enjoyed! 

~Happy Reading Everyone! 



12 comments:

  1. Cricket! I love that the nice guy wins. He's so great.

    I've seen lots of people with Incarnate. I have it on my kindle to read, apparently I need to get on it!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a two books on here that I have coming up soon (My Life Next Door, The Summer I Turned Pretty) and I'm excited to read them now I've seen them on your list! I've seen Incarnate round a lot as well. I should get around to that series at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love Jase!!! And Cricket!!! OK and Isaiah! Great list... I now want to read Unearthly :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't like Incarenate all that much though I have been considering giving it another try. But I do love Cricket, Wolf and the Darkling, even if the latter is kinda evil! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crash into you is on my list too, I love Isaiah! I haven't read any of the other books yet but it looks like I should read them soon. Great list!

    My TTT @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crash Into You! :D That was a romance that made me swoon. I loved Rachel and Isaiah together. So perfect. I liked Cricket from Lola too.... so cute! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES to Lola! And Anna. I actually swooned more while reading Anna, because HELLO PARIS. Great choices! You're right, we do have quite a few that are the same!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Scarlet! Wolf! Yes, so many yes. (Have you gotten a chance to read Cress yet?? Talk about swoon<3) &&the more I see it on these lists, the more I desperately need to read My Life Next Door. It's been on my shelf for over a year.

    Here's my swoony reads, if you'd like to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh so many great books! Noah, Noah, Noah. How are we gonna survive the wait till November now? Sigh...
    I'm on page 80 of Incarnate at the moment and am liking it better than after the first two chapters.So I'm hopeful that I'll fall in love with the series, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So in addition to you being a good person to look towards for recommendations for books that make you cry, you're also a good person for swoony romances. I still need to read most of these as you probably know!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl