Home       About Me       Review Index

Monday, December 26, 2016

Vacation Read-a-Thon





Hello lovelies!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas- and for those who don't celebrate, I hope you are enjoying the season.

I am taking  the week after Christmas off from work (wahoooo), and I have nothing planned- we got a foot of snow last night, it's crazy. I have no plans to leave the house. So, I thought I would challenge myself and take part in a little reading binge: A Read-a-Thon if you will.  I don't need to back at work until the 3rd, plenty of time to read.

I have a few books I am hoping to get through- This TBR might seem ambitious and I don't think I'll get through every book, but these are my options.





1) Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty- I talked about the regret I had not having not read this book yet in my Five  2016 Releases I Meant to Read... I thought yes, I can redeem myself, and read it this week.


2) Winter by Marissa Meyer - I bought this book on release day (Nov 10th, 2015), and did not read it. I am reading it now though. I have a bad habit of not reading the last books in a series or trilogy. I'll buy them, but I don't read them. Time ti fight that battle.

3) The You I've Never Known by Ellen Hopkins- I actually got this one for review, and I need to get it read- soon. I am looking forward to it. I love the way Hopkins' tells a story, they are gritty and flawed.  

4) The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson- this one depends on the library. I've requested it, and I think it should come in, but we'll see.


I am pretty excited about this time off and the chance to spend the time reading. I'll talk about my progress in my December wrap up next week.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the Holidays friends.

~Happy Reading. 

2 comments:

  1. Winter! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your picks. So jealous you're off. I'm back to work today but I've read quite a few books on the small break I took (mostly Romance).

    Hope you're having a great time, Sara!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl