Home       About Me       Review Index

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Many Books in a Year & December TBR




November was a totally fail for me. I read a grand total of five books, and one of those books was an 89 page novella. For Shame! In my defense, November was insane at school and I barely had time to eat and sleep never mind read, so five books is ooook. This gets to me to a total of 79 books. 

** I have also added a video of what I plan on reading for the month of Dec. I have big plans so make sure to watch my video and wish me luck- I'm going to need it!!**

1) The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff (My Thoughts)
2) The Twits by Roald Dahl
3) Stork by Wendy Delsol
4) Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (My Thoughts)
5) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 


December's TBR...





From the Library:

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta

To Review:

The Future of Us  by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

The Theme Pile:

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Haven by Kristi Cook
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford

~Happy Reading Everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad! With NaNoWriMo this month (having decided to do it five days in) I had no time to read. I read a grand total of ONE book. So if I want to make my goal, I'm looking at 17 books. Which means I should probably get off of here and go read!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some really good books are on your list for December! I haven't read Anna and the French Kiss or Lola and the Boy Next Door but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Who knows how much of it is just hype though, hey?
    I stalked your "about me" page and saw that you are a fellow Canadian! Woohoo! Looking forward to getting to know you! :)

    ~ Crystal
    http://vanillahearts62.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some seriously awesome books in your pile for this month, and I hope you can get to all of them!

    :D Can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Future of Us because I can't wait to read that one either! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also going to be aiming to finish up all my 2011 DAC books before the New Year arrives! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why you haven't read Divergent yet. Do so!Do so, do so! (And I should get to Jellicoe Road...).

    And YES upload a Hunger Games video. I can't believe you just read it. Late, but better late than never. It's one of my favourite series.

    Great video:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! And I totally get the feeling you are describing when talking about Melina's books. I've missed it recently...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl