Home       About Me       Review Index

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #14

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

"His eye glinted in the sun. He touched his nose to my brow. He tilted his head.  All my fears and worries about monsters, all my concerns about my older brother, all my questions about Daniel melted away as I stretched up on my toes to meet him."

(P.203)





Happy Reading Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sara, thanks for the teaser this week-- I can't even tell you how long I've had the Dark Divine on my TBR list-- I swear someday I am going to get to it lol! Hope you enjoy reading the rest of this one, I'll be on the look-out for your review :)

    You can see my teaser for this week at the link below :)

    LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute teaser:) I really liked The Dark Divine and The Lost Saint(which ended with a horrible cliffhanger:() can't wait for book three!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl