Home       About Me       Review Index

Monday, February 1, 2016

Vacation Reads


 As you are reading this, I will be sitting on the beach, with my stack of reading material. That's right folks, I am on vacation in Mexico- Tulum to be exact. I have never taken a tropical/beach vacation before and I am really looking forward to it. I have a feeling I may become completely hooked.

As my friends were deciding on what to clothing and swim suits to bring, I was thinking about which books to fit into my luggage. I thought I would quickly share with you what I have decided to bring with me.



I didn't want to be to weighed down by physical books, so I loaded up my Ereader with a bunch of stuff. I will either read a ton, or not at all, best be prepared for it all.




Happy Reading Everyone!!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, I hope you are enjoying yourself on the beach in Mexico!! I've only been on a beach vacation once - to the Dominican Republic - but it wasn't for me, really. Much too hot and sweaty to read, heh. But I seem to be in the minority in that feeling, so I hope you love your beach read vacation as much as everyone else seems to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy Since You've Been Gone, which I loved. I think you're really going to like it too. I'm not a beach person, but I hope you're enjoying your vacation, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I've been on two beach vacations. Once to the Mayan Riviera in Mexico, and the other time to Varadero in Cuba. Our resort in Cuba wasn't the greatest, but I loved the resort I went to in Mexico...and I'd definitely go back to both countries for the weather alone! I LOVE the heat! haha I hope you have an absolutely wonderful vacation and that you get to read to your heart's content!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl