Home       About Me       Review Index

Monday, February 4, 2013

January Wrap Up


Wow, can you believe it's already February?!?! I certainly cannot. Where the heck did January go? I am pretty excited about February. I get a week off from school, I am going away to Edmonton to visit my bestie for a few days and will hopefully be meeting up with some of my blogging buddies while there, and February is a short month (I don't know why that's cool, but it is).

But that's not why you're here. You want to know how my month of books went. Well, I'll tell you. It went absolutely amazing! I read a total of ten (10) books during the month of January. Can you believe it? Ten books! That's more than I have ever been able to whip out in a month.

They Were:

1) Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Sioban Vivian
2) The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
3) Anything He Wants by Sarah Fawkes
4) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
5) Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
6) Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
7) A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah
8) Veer by Alyssa Rose Ivy
9) Sever by Lauren DeStefano
10) Fated by Rebecca Zanetti

Whew.

Reviewed this Month:

I only reviewed three books this month (which isn't very good, but look at how much I read!)

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Veer by Alyssa Rose Ivy

*Clicking on those links will bring you to the reviews*

Challenges:

Debut Author Challenge- 0/20 (sad face)

Young Adult Audio Book Challenge- 1/12 (technically I "read" two, but only reviewed one), so I'm right on schedule.

2013 Reading Challenge- 10/75 (Boo ya gramma!)

That is my wrap up for the month, be sure to check back throughout the month as I may or may not be giving away copy of Sever and I may or may not be participating in an upcoming blog hop. You never know ;)

~Happy Reading Everyone!




4 comments:

  1. You read some AWESOME books this month Sara! I'm madly in love with Scarlet and The Raven Boys, those are two of my very favorites. I still need to get caught up on the Wither series, I've only read book one. Fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some pretty awesome boks in your list!!
    I can't even think about doing something like it just now :P too much work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crap!!! 10 books! I read like 2. I'm such a slow reader. I loooved Raven Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy - 10 is great! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl