Home       About Me       Review Index

Monday, July 2, 2012

June Wrap Up


I just realized that I called my, what was supposed to be my May Wrap up I accidentally called the June Wrap up. Oops.  But, today I bring you my ACTUAL June wrap up.  Which I am pretty excited about, because I KICKED BUTT in the reading area of things. I read a whopping NINE books last month. Which I think is fantastic. I also think it makes up for only posting three reviews in June (but now I have a number of books I want to review).  So lets get to it.

Books Read:

1) Forbidden Head by Opal Carew
2) Paper Towns by John Green
3) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
4) All Fall Down by Megan Hart
5) The Summer of No Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond
6) A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens
7) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
8) If This Bed Could Talk by Liz Maverick
9) Hooked by Katherine Greenmen (technically I read this in July as well- I started June 30 and finished July 1st).

Books Reviewed:

When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen
Thumped by Megan McCafferty
All Fall Down by Megan Hart

Random Stuff:

I posted the cover for Lover At Last by JR Ward. I talked about my feelings on the book and how I wasn't as excited about the couple as everyone else was. You can check it out here.

Challenges:

Like I said last month I have thrown my challenges out the window. However I am keeping track with my Goodreads reading challenge.

2012 Reading Challenge: 42/80

Halfway there. Whoop whoop.

For the month of July I am challenging myself to post 14 times on the blog. The last few months I've only been seeing seven posts and I would like to double that for the month. So wish me luck!!

PS- If you want to know what I am hoping to read in July go here and watch my July TBR video.

~Happy Reading Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being half way through your challenge.
    And I really loved your review of All Fall Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got a lot done this month. I don't do wrap-ups because then I'm afraid I'll see how much I *don't* get done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome for being half way there with your reading goal! I totally messed up this month and labeled it "july reweind" :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You read some great books last month! Hope you enjoyed them all. Paper Town and Hooked are some of my favourites =). Good Luck with your challenge!

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl