Home       About Me       Review Index

Friday, March 2, 2012

February Wrap Up


Wha?!?!?! March 2nd already? That's crazy! I guess it's time for my February wrap up. So I'm just going to jump right in.

**For a preview of what I hope to read in March check out my March TBR video.

Books Read:

-Truth or Dare by Leigh Ellwood
-Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
-Darker than Love by Kristina Lloyd
-Girl Stolen by April Henry
-Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
-The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
-Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
-The Humming Room by Ellen Potter
-Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Book Reviewed:

-Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (My Thoughts)
-Dead to You by Lisa McMann (My Thoughts)
-The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (My Thoughts)
-The Humming Room by Ellen Potter (My Thoughts)

Random Stuff:

-I participated in The Book Chat hosted by Misty over at The Book Rat. February's topic was negative reviews and author/publisher relations. It was a touchy subject and I was glad to participate. Click here to check out that post.

Challenge overview:

-Debut Author Challenge- 4/25
-2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge- 1/25
-Completely Comtemp Challenge- 5/15
-2012 Reading Challenge- 17/80

That is all for me, enjoy.

~Happy Reading Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a very good month! :D
    And you're doing great with your challenges!!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome mailbox! You've got a ton of books I cannot wait to hear your thoughts for!!!! Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by and good luck on your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap! You got a lot read in Feb! And it was such a short month! I'm looking forward to hear what you think about Anna Dressed in Blood. I wish I had been more aware of Misty's book chat. I'm going to go read the post. Have a great March!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl