Home       About Me       Review Index

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Haulin' 5

So I haven't done one of these in a while. Mostly because I tried to ban myself from buying books. However a few weeks ago I won a $10.00 Amazon gift card from Pam over at Midnyte Reader and well I can't have a gift card and not use it. I have also received a few books for review and so on... so here goes. I'll try and make it so that if you click on the picture it will take you to goodreads.


Bought


Goodreads
 A Touch Mortal By Leah Clifford

I've read mixed reviews on this one. I'm excited to read it for myself and see what I think of it. Its got a fabulous cover.











Goodreads
  Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

I really want to know what's going on in this book. How could you not read the blurb on the back and not be anxious as to why her mother told her to run. Ahhhh. I am planning on reading this soon.










Goodreads
 I am Number Four by Patticus Lore

I may be late to the band wagon with this one. I have wanted to read it for a while but I hadn't. I've read it now and I feel really sad that James Frey has scammed the co-writer Jobie Hughes out of receiving proper credit. I don't know any details there but it looks like shady business. 

I liked this book and I may or may not write a review on it. We will see.







Goodreads
Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney

I have been wanting to read this book for months. Well before it's release day. I think the cover is amazing.  It has an interesting story line so we'll see.













From the Library.

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
I have this as an audio book that I listen to when I'm cooking, cleaning or at the gym. Audio books are  awesome for the gym. It makes cardio way more entertaining.  I have about 40 minutes left of this.


Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
I have seen many raves about this book. I thought that I would one day read it, I guess it's sooner rather then later.









This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
I love Sarah Dessen, and to my utter dismay I have only read two of her books. So I am really looking  forward to getting to this one. 













Whew, I have a lot f reading to do it seems. I'm pretty excited.

Happy Reading Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see how you like A Touch Mortal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!
    I've been meaning to get A Touch Mortal (I love the cover for some reason), and I can't wait to read your review of it.

    Also, This Lullaby! is awesome. Hope you like it tons too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books you got! The TMI series is my all time fav and I can't wait for City of Fallen Angels. Great you got the 2nd book and liked it so much:)

    I really want to read The Iron Witch, Before I Fall and A Touch Mortal soon. Enjoyed Darkness Becomes Her and I Am Number Four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so curious about A Touch Mortal. I'm hoping to get that read soon. We'll see.

    I'm really enjoying The Mortal Instruments series. I'm eager to read City of Glass, but I don't want to have to wait to long for CoFA so I might wait a week or so.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl