Home       About Me       Review Index

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

From Book to Movie (5)



It's hard to see Edward (aka Robert Pattinson) in anything but Twilight. Every time I watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire I giggle a little bit. But here we have Edward (I cannot refer to him as anything but) in the movie version of Sara Gruen's Water for Elephants. This is a movie I would really like to see and a book I don't really feel called to read. Although I have heard it is rather amazing. The Movie is due out April 22nd so perhaps I'll feel inspired and read the book before that date. I wonder how Edward will do playing someone other then Edward in a big screen motion picture (Remember Me doesn't count) with someone more famous then Kristen Stewart. Hmmm...

Happy Reading Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I had heard of this movie but I had no idea what it was really about. Looks interesting but it doesn't urge me to read the book.

    :D

    Oh, and whenever I see Pattinson in anything I feel compelled to say "Obviously, Cedric doesn't know the end of the movie" LOL

    :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl