Home       About Me       Review Index

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #5

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Choker By Elizabeth Woods
"Cara's lips were cold. She barely noticed the dampness from the spilled Coke seeping through her jeans. The orange-colored anchor was back on the screen, now wearing a somber expression."
P.130
I've just started reading this book. I have no idea what's going on at this point but I am super excited to get into it!
Happy Reading Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I just got this book! Looking forward to a creepy read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Teaser Tuesday!
    My teaser is here
    Please check out and comment on my interview with a wonderful nonprofit 'Mom to Madre' that helps spread literacy to families and helps mothers adjust to differences in their lives when going from one language to another! Thank you!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks like such an awesome book - definitely on my TRB. Thanks for a great teaser.

    My teaser is from Tempestuous - you can see at Pineapples & Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  4. OoooOOooh...sounds intriguing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl