Home       About Me       Review Index

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #4

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




Intrinsical by Lani Woodland


"Brent smiled softly and shook his head.
“You’re a mess. Let me help.” He brought his cup to my
lips, the cup shaking, a sheen of sweat forming along his
brow."


P.106



*I received a PDF file of this novel from the publisher, so the page number might not be exact*

Happy Reading Everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous, makes me want to know the story behind this scene. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays-the-lotus-eaters.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it's bad when the people trying to fix you up are faking cool. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am not familiar with this book. I love the teaser though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this one, but the teaser has piqued my interest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good teaser! I've seen this book around. I know a lot of people have read it. It seems extremely popular. I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by blog! Happy reading :) BTW...I like your book tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cover! Hmmm .. I may have to check this one out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cover! It's so beautiful, and I love the blues!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl