Home       About Me       Review Index

Monday, January 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Liz at That's What Liz Read and Cheree at Justified Lunacy both awarded me with The Stylish Blogger Award. So Ladies I thank you both. I think this is really cool. Also thanks goes to Ruby at Ruby's Reads, she awarded me as well.

Here are the rules if you are awarded:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won.

7 Random Facts About Me:

1) My Dream Man is Dean from the TV show Supernatural-Season 1 and 2 Dean. The later Dean is to serious for me.

2) Right now I am listening to Hello by The Glee cast- I love this song so much I will probably repeat it once or twice before I move on. (at the time I finished this post I was on listen #3)

3) I really would love to live in France someday-For a little while.

4) I've seen the Backstreet Boys in concert four times- And if they come here again I will go see them again.

5) I have a little brother who is 18 years younger then me-I totally adore him.

6) I love Jesus- And I would be lost without my faith

7) I Could read Dirty by Megan Hart over and over-It makes me cry every time I read it.


Great bloggers to pass this onto:


So thanks again to the girls who awarded me this little award. I strongly encourage all to check out the 15 that I've awarded. Leave comments and follow.

Happy Reading Everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I'm actually a Sam man... I love the deeply troubled. You're welcome, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thank you soooooooo much for the award. It totally made my day! Will put up the post and supremely shout you out later! :)

    xoxo,
    Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I've been to 1 BSB concert. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Backstreet Boys! Yeah!
    Thanks so much for this! Just so you know, I probably won't officially accept it on my blog because I'm so busy but it really means a lot that you thought of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! It means a lot =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo nice choice on number one. Truth be told I would take either sam or dean. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl