Home       About Me       Review Index

Thursday, January 20, 2011

From Book to Movie (4)



When books are made into movies I generally like to have had the book read before hand. Mostly because Hollywood tends to change things. Also movies and books are my two favourite things, so why wouldn't I read the book. I have not read Jane Erye By Charlotte Bronte but it is something I have planned on reading sometime this year. Even before I realized their was going to be a movie. It looks weird (the movie), but I've heard that the book is a bit strange as well. Hopefully I can get this read before the movie comes out.

Happy Reading Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I also like to read the book before seeing the movie. Never read Jane Eyre either... I probably should sometime before I die :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Jane Eyre when I was 11, and I've loved it ever since.
    Can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way. And I've only read the first few chapters of Jane Eyre, but that was back in high school, so a while ago. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl