Home       About Me       Review Index

Saturday, December 1, 2012

2013 Debut Author Challenge Sign Up




So- The Debut Author Challenge is one of my favourite reader/blogger challenges, and the 2012 challenge would have been my second challenge time participating. However with all the controversy that surrounded The Story Siren last year I chose to distance myself from it all and withdrew from the challenge. I continued to to read Debut authors I just didn't announce them. 

So, when I heard that Tara from Hobbitsies was taking over the challenge I was incredibly excited. SO viola, here it is. I am joining in the race again. 

To sign up and all the rules for the challenge can be found here. Everything is outlined clearly there. 

The generally goal is to read 12 debut between Jan 1, 2013 and Jan 31, 2014. I however would like to exceed that goal. And TRY for 20. This may not seem like very many, but that's my goal. 

Here is a short list of the 2013 debuts I am planning to read. 

**All links lead to the Goodreads page**

1) Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook 
2) The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd 
3) Taken by Erin Bowman 
4) Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway 
5) The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett 
6) Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller 
7) Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza 
8) The Murmurings by Carly Anne West 
9) If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch 
10) The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding 
11) Pantomime by Laura Lam
12) Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt 

So, there is my list of 12, some I will get to, others I will not. Some I will read that aren't on the list. But I love reading debut authors and I am excited about this challenge. I hope you all will consider participating. If you are please link your sign up links so I can see what debuts you want to read. 

~Happy Reading Eveyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on this challenge. And what do you mean 20 doesn't seem like a lot??? lol. A lot of the titles you have on your list sound very exciting. I'm looking forward to your reviews so I can know if I should read them or not. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl