Home       About Me       Review Index

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (4)



So this week is Rewind week for Top Ten Tuesday- That means I get to pick a topic I missed. Since this is only the fourth time I am taking part in this meme there are a number of topics I missed and get to chose from. Whoop whoop.

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish.

SO I chose:

Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World (outside the book).


1) Lanny and Dr Luke from The Taker by Alma Katsu
2) Jonah and Taylor from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
3) Belly and Conrad from The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
4) Josh and Emma from The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
5) Noah and Echo from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
6) John Matthew and Xhex from Lover Mine by JR Ward
7) Sam and Anna from Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
8) Hazel and Augustus in The Fault in our Stars by John Green
9) Emmaline and Johnny from Collide by Megan Hart
10) Isabel and Cole from Linger/Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater 



I love love and I was excited to share my favourite book romances. Don't forget to leave links to your TTT down below. 

~Happy Reading Everyone! 

7 comments:

  1. Agreed with Josh and Emma. Their story was just so perfect and they are just so right for each other.

    Also, Hazel and Augustus. Perfect once again.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Sam and Grace from The Wolves! :) And Jellicoe Road and Incarnate...wow amazing picks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the ones that I have read!!
    By the way, I absolutely ADORE your blog template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah and Echo, Noah and Echo, Noah and Echo. Sorry, but I loved Pushing the Limits so much.

    Fun list!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list, I love Isabel and Cole as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really interesting couples! and I'm with you on Jonah and Taylor, those two crazy kids can make it :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl