So this week is Rewind week for Top Ten Tuesday- That means I get to pick a topic I missed. Since this is only the fourth time I am taking part in this meme there are a number of topics I missed and get to chose from. Whoop whoop.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish.
SO I chose:
Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World (outside the book).
1) Lanny and Dr Luke from The Taker by Alma Katsu
2) Jonah and Taylor from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
3) Belly and Conrad from The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
4) Josh and Emma from The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
5) Noah and Echo from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
6) John Matthew and Xhex from Lover Mine by JR Ward
7) Sam and Anna from Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
8) Hazel and Augustus in The Fault in our Stars by John Green
9) Emmaline and Johnny from Collide by Megan Hart
10) Isabel and Cole from Linger/Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
I love love and I was excited to share my favourite book romances. Don't forget to leave links to your TTT down below.
~Happy Reading Everyone!