Home       About Me       Review Index

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #29

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Seeing as today is the much anticipated release of The Evolution of Mara Dyer, and I am about a third of the way through the novel and I am completely addicted, I am going to give you a snippet of what you can expect.


The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

'"Sometimes, Noah, I feel an overwhelming urge to punch you in the face."
An arrogant grin crept across his mouth.
"That doesn't help."' 

(P.57 of ARC)






I have also included the book trailer for the novel- which is pretty awesome, if I may say so myself.






~Happy Reading Everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. This teaser makes me chuckle. :) Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Here is my teaser for this week:
    http://library1baby.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-daughter-of-yellow-river.html

    Thanks and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh too. Humorous honesty. That's great.

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl