Home       About Me       Review Index

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Release Day; Lover Unleashed JR Ward,

Payne, twin sister of Vishous, is cut from the same dark, warrior cloth as her brother: A fighter by nature, and a maverick when it comes to the traditional role of Chosen females, there is no place for her on the Far Side… and no role for her on the front lines of the war, either.

When she suffers a paralyzing injury, human surgeon Dr. Manuel Manello is called in to treat her as only he can- and he soon gets sucked into her dangerous, secret world. Although he never before believed in things that go bump in the night- like vampires- he finds himself more than willing to be seduced by the powerful female who marks both his body and his soul.

As the two find so much more than an erotic connection, the human and vampire worlds collide … just as a centuries old score catches up with Payne and puts both her love and her life in deadly jeopardy.


Ok so if you have been following me at all, you know that I am in love with The Black Dagger Brotherhood series. You know they are my loves and even the books I hated I still loved (yes to me it makes sense). It makes me sad that new books only come out once and year (it used to be twice). This year however, Lover Unleashed is out a full month early (well maybe not, but Lover Mine was out at the end of April last year, the same goes for Lover Avenged the year before). The end of April release dates worked for me, I had no commitments and could read as I pleased. This "earlier" release day is smack dab in the middle of crunch time at school, right in the middle of papers and exams. Why Warden? why? I love this series and am totally stoked to read Lover Unleashed.  So what do I do? I can't not go out and buy this book today, but can it be on my shelf unread for the next 3 weeks? Probably not, I can see it already taunting me. Can I read it slowly (an hour in the morning and an hour before bed)? Or should I just forget sleep for the next 72 hours?  I don't know, can you see me dilemma?

Anywho, for those of you who are free to read as you will Lover Unleashed is out today, so go buy it!

Happy Reading Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I just started reading this series but I'm totally sucked into it! Can't wait to get to Lover Unleashed. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh*
    I used to love the brotherhood... now I'm like, I'll get to it, eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! It's the same with CoFA. Why can't they take our schedules into consideration? haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl