Home       About Me       Review Index

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Many Books in a Year: February


Hello All,

I'm still counting. If you are new to Many Books in a Year you can find an explination here. basically I'm counting the books I've read. I wanted to know how many I get through.

Last month I read six books one novella and listened to one audio book. Which is a grand total of 17 for this year so far. Which is not to bad.

1-The Iron Witch by Julie Kagawa

2-Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa (Novella)

3- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (My Thoughts)

4- What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Perez (My Thoughts)

5- Breathing Underwater by Alex Flinn (My Thoughts coming soon)

6-Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender                                                

7-Wither by Lauren DeStefano (My Thoughts)

8-Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala (Audio Book)




** I am giving away a Copy of Choker
By Elizabeth Woods. Check it out here.**

2 comments:

  1. Good work! I didn't do so well in february! Lots of posts, not so many reviews or new books read! I'm trying to make up for it this month, though. Read two books so far!

    Thanks for hopping by the blog last week!

    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amazes me how many books some bloggers get through.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl