It's that time of the year- The Fall TBR. I have done both the Spring TBR and the Summer TBR and have found that I have been pretty successful in finishing books on both lists. Go me! SO here we go. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish.
My list is a bit crazy and I don't anticipate getting trough more than half of the books mentioned. School in the fall (up until Christmas) get a little crazy. So yeah...
Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List (you could do top ten fall releases you plan on reading or just your planned reading list
2) Pretty Girl-13 By Liz Coley- A few months ago I read a number of really great reviews for this book and I have been pretty intrigued about it. I need the answers. I have requested it form the library and I am hoping to have it in my hands soon.
4) The Archive by Visctoria Schwab- I have heard SO many amazing things about this book. I absolutely need to read it. I also would like to read her adult debut- Vicious. But we'll see.
5) The Descent by Alma Katsu- This one doesn't come out until January, however I am hoping that an ARC will find it's way to me and I can devour it. I am SO excited about the end of this series. There are so many things that could happen. I'm anxious.
6) All the Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry- This sounds SO good. Spooky kinda. I am in the mood for a creepy read.
8) The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey- This is not my kind of book. Not at all. But The 5th Wave has gotten SO many amazing reviews that I absolutely have to experience it for myself.
9) Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta- I have owned this book for ages. I have even started reading it at one point (but I just wasn't in the mood). I am hoping to find some time to get to it in the next few months.
10) Tear You Apart by Megan Hart- I have been a big fan of Megan's for a good long time and I want to very much read her newest book. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I need to change that.
Well, that is my very ambitious fall TBR list. We shall see how close I get to completing it.
~Happy Reading Everyone!