Here we go again, with another list! Love lists. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish.
Top Ten Best Sequels
2) Boundless by Cynthia Hand- I finally read this one this past summer and it was everything I could have wanted in a series finale. SO amazing. I smile just thinking about it.
3) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins- I liked this one. A lot of people didn't. I thought it was a good addition to the series. It totally kept me at the edge of my seat- I mean completely stressed me out. That's a good thing when it comes to books.
4) Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo- Loved this book. Love this series. A marvellous addition to
the series. If you haven't read these books, what are you waiting for?
5) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling- This whole series is fantastic. But the third book is my favourite.
6) Into the Shadow by Christina Dodd- I really like Christina's paranormal romances. A lot. I really liked her Darkness Chosen series. The third book in particular. These are by no means literary works of art. But they are entertaining and fun to read.
7) Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas- I love me some romance. And I especially like it when it's a series. I loved Sugar Daddy SO much and I was happy with it's sequel. Lisa Kleypas writes some awesome romances if you're in the mood.
9) Where She Went by Gayle Forman- While I think I liked If I Stay more than Where She Went, I still really liked it and I am glad that I read it. It tied up the story nicely.
10) Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor- This is an amazing sequel! What more can I say. This story has so many levels and is so brilliantly written. It's breath taking. Read it!
That's it for me. Please link your TTT below. So I can go look.
~Happy Reading Everyone!