Monday, September 30, 2013
September Wrap Up
I am always so surprised with how fast a month can go by. I have been back at school for a month, I have been done my job for a month. But it feels like only yesterday. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you get older.
So, here we are. The monthly wrap up. I found that I was suffering from some pretty terrible migraines early this month which made it impossible for me to do anything never mind reading. Even saying that I still was able to get a few books in. So I can't complain.
1) Just One Year by Gayle Forman
2) Wicked Burn by Beth Kerry
3) Consequences by Aleatha Romig
4) Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J Bick
5) The Story Guy by Mary Ann Rivers
6) The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Looking at it now, it seems like I read a lot. Hmmm. How did that happen.
1) The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace (My Thoughts)
2) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (My Thoughts)
3) Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker (My Thoughts)
-I posted my Fall TBR. I had had such success with the spring and summer lists. I don't know that this fall will be as successful. We'll see.
-I have decided to start a new feature. A monthly favourites if you will. I posted the introduction last week, you can see it here.
- I got a new blog design! I absolutely love it! It was done by Katie at KD Designs. She's brilliant guys and if you're looking for a change. Check her out.
-The new blog design means that I have a new button for you all the grab and all my social media icons are in one tidy little place. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Goodreads.
I've given up on my challenges. I think in the new year I will not participate in any challenges. And just focus on reading, reviewing, and commenting more. I think I'll just start that now. Yup- that sounds good. I will still give myself a book reads goal- those are fun.
2013 reading challenge: 62/75- I am seven books ahead. Which is great cause it looks like the next month is going to be INSANE for me. I have an assignment due every week from now until the end of the term (end of November). I'll be reading, but maybe not a lot.
Anywho, that is all for me this month. Here's to another month!
~Happy Reading Everyone!