Well hello there, and welcome to the Saturday Swap hosted by Ruby over at Ruby's Reads. This is the first time I am taking part in the swap and therefore will share the rules with all you fine folk.
- For Bloggers: Make a post on your blog letting everyone know what books you have available for swap. I suggest linking to your wishlist as well (on your blog, Amazon, BD, Goodreads, wherever), for swifter swapping. For Non-Bloggers: Leave a comment listing the books you have available for swap. Include your email in the comment so interested parties can contact you directly.
- Grab the button or create your own, but please link back to Ruby's Reads. All the cool people are doing it.
- Once your post is live, enter your info in the linky so everyone can see what you've got.
- The circumstances surrounding the swaps are up to the individuals. I'm not responsible for lost books. If you're nervous about swapping with someone you don't know, I suggest you ask for a delivery confirmation number. HOWEVER: please let me know if someone doesn't uphold their end of the bargain and I'll ban them from further swaps.
- HAVE FUN!
Here's the deal- I have 13 books up for grabs. I want them gone. If there is something that I have that you really want please let me know- I want you to have it. Please provide me with a link of what you have to swap.
**Please note that I live in Canada and shipping is a tad more expensive then shipping in the US.**
Swoon by Nina Malkin Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
- Choker by Elizabeth Woods
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
- The Girls by Lori Lansens
- The Last Summer (Of You and Me) by Ann Brashers
Goliath by Scott Westerfeld (ARC)
- The Isle of Blood by Rick Yancey (ARC)
Red Glove by Holly Black (ARC) Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (ARC) Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
- Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
So that's all that I have to offer. Feel free to comment below or email me (JstAnotherStory@gmail.com) if there is something that you see and you want. I'll link my Goodreads and Amazon wish lists- in case you want to look and see what you have that I might want. I'm new to the rules so...
I look forward to swapping with you!