Saturday, December 17, 2011
Completely Contemp Challenge: Sign Me Up.
I didn't realize that Young Adult Contemporary fiction was "unpopular". I love it and was amazed that it's not read as much of some paranormal/dystopian novels out there. Some of my most favourite novels are contemporaries.
I am signing up for the Completely Contemp Challenge that is being hosted over at Chick Loves Lit. I am SO excited. I love being able to track the books I read and share them with others. Head over to this post to find out more about this challenge.
I am to choose a number for this challenge. So I am choosing number five. Five Contemps that were published in 2010, 2011 and 2012. This is a totally of 15. Which I think I can handle.
1) The Duff by Kody Keplinger
2) The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
3) Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and
4) The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti
5) Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
1) Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
2) Hooked by Catherine Greenman
3) You Against Me by Jenny Downham
4) Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
5) Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
1) Someone Eles's Life by Katie Dale
2) Isla and Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
3) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
4) Where it Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
5) My Life Nextdoor by Huntley Fitzpatrick
So there you have it. I am pretty excited for this challenge. Make sure to head over to Chicks Love Lit, if you're interested in the challenge.
~Happy Reading Everyone!