Home       About Me       Review Index

Friday, September 2, 2011

RAK: August Wrap Up- September Sign up

Book Soulmates

I know that I said last month (August) was going to be my last month taking part in RAK hosted by the girls over at Book Soulmates. But I changed my mind. I can't not participate. It's to much fun, and I enjoy sending things out way to much.

SO... This month I received one book.

 from the lovely Katherine over at The Lady Critics Library:


An ARC of Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

I was pretty stoked to be getting this book. I haven't read it yet. But I will get to it soon.
Thanks so MUCH Katherine. You are a doll.

Really, my friends, you should all head over to her blog and follow, cause she' wicked awesome!



I sent out a few books in August.

To Ashley over at The Bookish Brunette I sent:

Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

To Katherine  at The Lady Critic's Library I sent:

Witchlanders by Lena Coakley (ARC)
Fury by Elizabeth Miles (ARC)

I attempted to send to Helena over at Helena's Bookshelf Epic Fail by Clair LeZebnik but The Book Depsitory messed up, so I will be resending that one soon.

Please link your wishlists below, so that I can take a look. It's one of my favourite pass times. If you want to see mine, here you go.

~Happy Reading Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Forever looks so good. I've only read Shiver so far and it did not disappoint me! I hope Forever will live up to your expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO SWEET!!!!
    And I hope you really like Forever and THANK YOU for Fury and Witchlanders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't looked into this yet, but it sounds so nice. I love giving people presents especially books and especially books they want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you need to read FOREVER soon. Maggie's series is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl