Did I ever have a pathetic month. And I have no idea why it was so pathetic. I mean I had the last two weeks of the month off. I worked A LOT before that, but really. I have no excuses. I must have been in such a funk. What I did read though, was so amazingly awesome. So that sort of makes up for my pathetic-ness. I read six books, which brings me to 60 this year (and I wanted to be at 70 by Sept 7th-yeah right, good luck with that). I also found that I read more Adult Fiction this month. And, though I love Young Adult. I found that I needed a break from it. So, it was nice.
this is what I did read.
1) Entwined by Heather Dixon (My Thoughts)
2) Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (My Thoughts)
3) Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
4) The Taker by Alma Katsu (My Thoughts)
5) Dangerous Pleasure by Lora Leigh
6) Witchlanders by Lena Coakley (My Thoughts)
So that's what I read. I am back at school on Wednesday, So I will not be able to read as much (cause, you know, I've been reading so much already). But I have goals (Which I will be posting later this week).