Home       About Me       Review Index

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall Book Exchange


This summer I took part in the Summer Book Exchange hosted by Ruby over at Ruby's Reads. It was a kinda of secret Santa event but in summer. I had a lot of fun participating in the exchange, and luckily Ruby along with a few others are hosting it again, but this time it's The Fall Book Exchange

I am excited to take part again, and have already signed up.  You can can find all the information that you need here. So go over and check it out. It is so totally worth it. And maybe it'll be one of you that I get to buy a book for.

~Happy Reading Everyone!


Ruby's Reads

2 comments:

  1. That's really cool! I love events like this though I never participate. LOL :D I shall spread the word though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm checking it out! I'll be spending fall in the Swiss, so I would be really happy to send something to escape my loneliness:D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl