Home       About Me       Review Index

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Stefanie's January/ February Recap


Hello everyone, 

Now that the Olympics are over I feel like I can come out of my sports obsession and back into the real world. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Olympics and watching all the different snowboarding events was my favorite thing! Go Canada and their 29 medals. Tessa and Scott's gold medal was the best thing I have seen in a long time!

I feel like these two months have gone by with a blur; I always feel a little off when February ends with the month being so short. I also feel like I didn't read that much these past two months, and when I did get into a book it consumed me, but at times I was without a book and didn't read for a week. I'm not sure if that's due to the terrible weather giving me a terrible mood or what it was. 

Here's what I read in January:

The Regulars by Georgina Clark
50 Ways to Yay by Alexi Panos
Read Bottom Up by Neel Shah
We Could Be Beautiful by Swan Huntley
Judgement Detox by Gabby Bernstein
Abby in Wonderland by Sarah Mlywoski
Flower Moon by Gina Linko
Single State of Mind by Andi Dorfman
Nightmare Escape by Greg Grunberg
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

Total: 10

January's Books of the Month:

 

February's Reads:

                                              Always a Bridesmaid For Hire by Jen Glantz
Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson
Wanderful by Andrea Lester Eaton
My Friend Fear by Meera Lee Patel
The Self Love Experiment by Shannon Kaiser
Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
Losing It by Emma Rathbone
Single Girl Problems by Andrea Bain
Power of Attention by Sarah McLean

Total: 10

February's Book of the Month: 

  

I've gotten back into endlessly binge watching every movie that comes up on Movie Central and then a couple co-workers and I swapped movie recommendations with them and got a couple solid ones.

  

I can't wait to see Peter Rabbit and Game Night in theaters, hopefully I'll get around to seeing both. I feel like I haven't seen a movie in theaters for a while, but then a I remembered I saw Paddington 2 a couple weeks ago.

The only other thing that happened to me was that I got my Mental Health First Aid certificate. I was able to attend the program through work, and I'm so happy I took that course. I learned so much through it and it's something that I've been interested in for a while. Also it helps when your vice principal tells you what a great course it is and that you should do it. 

And that's it. Hope everyone else had a great couple months!

Until my next review,

Stefanie






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl