Monday, February 13, 2017
All the Books
I don't know if you have noticed this, but I don't generally do book hauls. I used to do them all the time, back when I used to get a lot more ARCs and before I reigned in my book buying addiction, but these days I very rarely buy books and I just don't get that many ARCs anymore- I just don't have the space. But in the last month and a half (well, since Christmas really), I have found myself with a number of new books, some I bought and some I have been gifted. So I thought, why not share those books with you.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo from my lovely internet BFF Aylee from Recovering Potter Addict
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley from my other lovely buddy Sabrina from Beyond the Book Reviews
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera & Heartless by Marissa Meyer from my #TBTBSanta, Wulfie from Youtube Channel Silly Little Ravenclaw
-Only Daughter by Anna Snoekstra from my friend Anna
I didn't actually buy as many as I thought, but I did it all for the Plum Points at Chapters/Indigo.
- A List of Cages by Robin Roe
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
This may not seem like a lot of books, but for me it is. I am a big fan of the library. I would really love to have all eight of these books read by the end of the year- I have already read
Have any of you read any of these? Which are your favourites? I am pretty excited for them all, I am particularly excited for Shadow of the Wind.
That's it for me this week.
~Happy Reading Everyone