Home       About Me       Review Index

Monday, February 13, 2017

All the Books





Hello Friends,

I don't know if you have noticed this, but I don't generally do book hauls. I used to do them all the time, back when I used to get a lot more ARCs and before I reigned in my book buying addiction, but these days I very rarely buy books and I just don't get that many ARCs anymore- I just don't have the space. But in the last month and a half (well, since Christmas really), I have found myself with a number of new books, some I bought and some I have been gifted. So I thought, why not share those books with you.



Gifts:


- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo from my lovely internet BFF Aylee from Recovering Potter Addict
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley from my other lovely buddy Sabrina from Beyond the Book Reviews 
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera & Heartless by Marissa Meyer from my #TBTBSanta, Wulfie from Youtube Channel Silly Little Ravenclaw 
-Only Daughter by Anna Snoekstra  from my friend Anna 





Bought:
I didn't actually buy as many as I thought, but I did it all for the Plum Points at Chapters/Indigo. 

- A List of Cages by Robin Roe
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

This may not seem like a lot of books, but for me it is. I am a big fan of the library. I would really love to have all eight of these books read by the end of the year- I have already read

Have any of you read any of these? Which are your favourites? I am pretty excited for them all, I am particularly excited for Shadow of the Wind.

That's it for me this week.

~Happy Reading Everyone


6 comments:

  1. I liked Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom and have a copy of Heartless which I need to get around to reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty excited to get to Six of Crows. I just need to sit down and read it.

      Delete
  2. Oh I hope you read (and love) A List of Cages!! I loved it so hard-- it might be my fave of 2017 even though the year is so young bc it's THAT good. Great haul!! Heartless was also a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read A List of Cages- I absolutely adored it! Probably one of my most favourite books ever.

      Delete
  3. I hear you on the book hauls. I can remember a time when we used to post them weekly! It was fun in the moment, but pretty untenable in the long run. So now I post a book haul only once a year, in conjunction with Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh book hauls- a thing of the past eh? I like it better this way.

      Delete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl