Home       About Me       Review Index

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Stefanie's October Wrap Up






What a month for me! I started blogging here and I can say that I feel somewhat comfortable with this whole blogging this. I think November will be a good month to really get into and grow more comfortable with the books I review (I might always second guess what books I review but I’m hoping I’m picking a nice mix of genres and authors).

Here’s what I Read:

I’m with Cupid by Anna Staniszewski
The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender
And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich
CJ’s Treasure Chase by Jessica Brody
Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
Lucky T by Kate Brian
Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier (graphic novel)
Strong is the New Beautiful by Lindsey Vonn
Nightmares by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller
Sprinkle with Murder by Jenn McKinlay
Castle Hangnail by Ursula Vernon
Fearsome Foursome by Amicus Arcane

Book total: 12

Favorite Books Read


Check out my review here


Movies I Watched


I did a 31 days of Halloween movies, ranging from Netflix finds (#horror, Burying the Ex, The Voices, The Awakening) to Disney Channel classics (Halloweentown, Girl vs. Monster) to the ultimate Halloween classics it’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and Hocus Pocus!















Things I Did



I went to see Dracula the ballet. The first half was amazing and had the coolest special effects, the ending was also so very well done. My only negative is the weird first scene in act two that was performed with a wolf or something. It didn’t make sense to me and I had no idea what was going on. Even with that it was probably one of my favorite ballets I’ve ever gone to.
Also because as you all know I’m Halloween obsessed so I dressed up as Wednesday Addams from The Addams family for work. I got a bunch of my coworkers to join in and we had enough for the entire Addams family. We’ve already started discussing for next year. Too soon, I think not!

Until my next review,

Stefanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl