This was a very difficult list to come up with as I don't feel like I have read that many UH-MAZ-ING books this year. SO below are books I enjoyed. A few were favourites but what can I say. I need to get my hands on more phenomenal reads.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish.
Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013
2) Pivot Point by Kasie West- I thought Pivot Point was really fun. I reading about alternate realities and seeing how things will go.
3) Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys- I really enjoyed the setting of this book- New Orleans' French Quarter. I liked the feeling of the story and the relationship between all the characters. I also really liked Josie and her ambition.
4) Pantomime by Laura Lam- I liked how this story took place at the circus. That was fun. I also really liked that there was more to the story than what I had originally thought- it was wonderfully written and the characters were well developed.
5) Altered by Jennifer Rush-This may be the best book I have read this year. Hot boys who are tormented by their lost memories, escaping the compound where they were being held prisoner and girl who holds the key to everything. If you have not read this book- read it!
6) Scarlet by Marissa Meyer- The sequel to Meyer's debut Cinder was amazing. I loved it. I need not say more.
7) Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson- I liked this one a lot. I thought it was beautifully written and well told.
9) The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater- I am not the hugest fan of Stiefvater's The wolves of Mercy Falls but I really liked The Raven Boys. I thought the concept was original and neat and Maggie certainly has a way with words.
10) Shatter Me by Tahereh Maffi- I liked this one. I was late to the band wagon. I really enjoyed the super hero feel. I am looking forward to when I finally get to read Unravel Me.
I hope you enjoyed my list- be sure to link yours below.
Happy Reading Everyone!