Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish
Believe it or not, this topic was a little hard for me this week. There were the obvious answers, but aside from a few... coming up with ten. Yeah I had to stretch my mind. So I hope you enjoy.
Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character
1) Cole St. Clair from the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater- Cole was definitely my favourite character in this series. He was pretty bad ass and stand-offish but I kinda like that in my literary boyfriends. I'd totally go gaga for that if I were a character in this book.
2) Conrad Fisher from The Summer Series by Jenny Han- What can I say. Team Conrad. I loved Conrad when I first read this book and I still do. He was just a good guy.
3) Tucker Avery from the Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand- Tucker is the kinda guy every girl should want. He's your best friend and he loves you.
4) Jace Wayland from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare- While I am not a huge fan of this series, I did like Jace, and if I am honest with myself- if I were to be a character in Clare's novels, Jace would totally woo me. When he's not being all woe is me, I rather like him as a character.
5) Jonah Griggs from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta- I thought about not adding Jonah, but that wouldn't be honest. He is absolutely crush worthy in my books. He's hot, he's tough, he can be a douche sometimes (why that's a good thing I don't know), and he can be totally sweet. Uh huh.
6) Sam from Incarnate by Jodi Meadows- Sam was super sweet and incredibly caring. I absolutely loved that about him when I read Incarnate. I can see why Ana could't resist him.
7) Cas Lowood from Anna Dressed in Blood by Kenare Blake- Not sure what it was about Cas that made me like him so much. He was such an interesting character though.
8) Sam From Altered by Jennifer Rush- This guy is brutal. That's all I can say. He's brutal. There was something about him. I remember reading a part of this book and thinking- I am totally crushing on Sam right now. This shouldn't be happening.
9) Adam Wilde from If I Stay/Where She Went by Gayle Forman- Be still my heart, but Adam was special.
10) Jase Garrett from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- Jase was confident and easy going and he didn't take himself too seriously, but he also was responsible and I loved him.
There you have it, my bookish crushes all in one place.
~Happy Reading Everyone!