This week's topic is every bloggers dream I think- for the most part, it's why we started blogging in the first place. Be warned though, you will most definitely be seeing a lot of books from previous lists.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish
Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most
2) Dreamland by Sarah Dessen- Since becoming a blogger I have read a number of novel about abusive teenage relationships. Dessen's Dreamland was my first and honestly in my opinion it was the best of the bunch. I recommend this one to readers who are looking for an "issues" novel that is really well done.
3) Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan- Specifically the audio book- This novel had me in hysterics. It is SO funny!!! I really started to love John Green after reading this book.
4) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand- I recommend this one to those who have a bad taste in their mouth about angel books. Unearthly is one of the only angel novels that I like and I really liked this one. I also think it's one of the best YA romances out there.
5) The Taker by Alma Katsu- Just because I loved it so much and I don't think enough people have read it.
6) The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han- Because it holds a special place in my heart. It's such a sweet summer read.
7) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- Because it's amazing! What else can I say?
8) The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky- This was a surprise like for me. And I really liked it. Therefore everyone should read it.
9) If I Stay by Gayle Forman- I absolutely loved this book and I tell everyone and anyone that they need to read it. But, it will make you cry.
10) Harry Potter by JK Rowling- I mean really... how can you call yourself a reader and not have read Harry Potter.
that is everything, I know this is late, but better late then never. It's been a busy couple weeks.
~Happy Reading Everyone!