Home       About Me       Review Index

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #26

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

**It's been a while since I've done one of these, but I've challenged myself to get back into them. I hope you enjoy!**


The Blessed by Tonya Hurley

"She kept replaying the evening over and over in her head, the little she could remember of it. After a while, the ER went almost totally quiet except for the sound of hurried footsteps." 

(P.15 of  the ARC)











~Happy Reading Everyone

6 comments:

  1. great teaser. cover is pretty creepy.
    Here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, creepy cover. Good teaser though.

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check this book out, I like how creepy the teaser is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I wonder what's happening

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just started this one! Really have no idea what's going on or how these girls are connected yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh, that cover is so creepy!!!
    I hope the book is turning out good for you :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl