Home       About Me       Review Index

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Wrap Up



Well, it would appear that I had a slightly ridiculous month, But really I don't know about that. I think I actually had a pretty good month. I may have only posted seven times, I may have only reviewed two books. But I feel like I was more active in the blogging community. I read a ton of reviews, I commented a lot. For me it felt pretty good. And, I think it's only going to get better from here. I read five books, and instead of being disappointed with that number, I'm going to celebrate. Because two of those books were over 450 pages long! 

Books Read: 

1) Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
2) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
3) The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4) The Lovers by Eden Bradley
5) Happily Ever After by Harriet Evans 

Books Reviewed: 

1) A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens 
2) The Summer of No Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond

Challenges: 

I have read 47/80 books that I challenged myself to read this year. My hope it to be at 55 by the time schools come around again in September. But that is eight books and I am not sure I can do that. Maybe. 

I would like to challenge myself again this month and try to participate in 'Teaser Tuesday' every Tuesday and get one review up a week. So posting twice a week. That's my challenge. I would actually like to see a total of 10 blog posts in August. But we will see. 

Random Stuff: 

-I posted another 'From Book to Movie'. This was a unique one as I sort of reviewed The Perks of Being a Wallflower and commented on the movie trailer at the same time. I had a lot of fun with this post. 

-Just Another Story turned two in July, so I gave some stuff away. Thanks to everyone who participated! I am every so grateful! 

-I also took part in the 'Vacation Reads Giveaway Hop'. I love giveaway hops and I plan on participating in another in August, so stay tuned for that. 

That was my month for you. I hope yours were great and here's to August! 

~Happy Reading Everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! I'm now following!
    http://lottielovesreading.blogspot.co.uk/
    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what did you think of Fifty Shades Darker?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl