I don't know what happened, but I totally forgot to do a post for Many Books in a Year in Oct. Which is sad, because I read eight books that month , and six in October. Better late then never.
1) Stolen by Lucy Christopher (My Thoughts)
2) Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (My Thoughts)
3) Looking for Alaska by John Green
4) Second Chances by Lauren Dane
5) One Foot in the Grave by Jeanine Frost
6) The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells (My Thoughts)
7) A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies (My Thoughts)
8) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (My Thoughts)
A lot of book, and they were all very good.
1) Spoiled by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan (My Thoughts)
2) Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (My Thoughts)
3) Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez (My Thoughts)
4) Matched by Ally Condie
5) The Brides Baby by Liz Fielding
6) City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (My Thoughts coming soon)
This brings me to 74 books this year so far. Which is NOT where I want to be. Nov is a little less busy for school, but I have a HUGE paper due at the end of the month, so I may disappear for a while. But I have the whole month of Dec off, so I am hopeful.
If you want to see what I am hoping to read in Nov, I did a video on my Youtube channel, which you can find here. Enjoy.
~Happy Reading everyone!