July was busy for me work wise, and even though I wanted to very much to get at least 10 books read, I only managed eight. But, still, that's not to bad. The eight books added brings me to a total of 54 books read this year.
1) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (My Thoughts)
2) Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
3) Then Comes Marriage by Christie Ridgeway
4) Wildefire by Karsten Knight (My Thoughts)
5) Swoon by Nina Malkin (My Thoughts)
6) The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta (My Thoughts)
7) Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
8) Collide by Megan Hart (My Thoughts: Coming Soon)
I want to very much get to 70 books by the time school starts again on Sept 7th. But August is going to be even busier. But we'll see. Wish me luck.
Happy Reading Everyone!