Home       About Me       Review Index

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #8

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
The Iron King By Julie Kagawa
"That is Ash, prince of the Unseelie Court. He tried to kill Puck, and he might try to kill you, as well. He is not sexy. He's not."
P.229

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I always loved that part! I hope that you enjoy the rest of the book.


    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I KEEP hearing about this series so that must mean I need to read it! Here's mine: http://www.southernfiberreads.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser!! I haven't read this series yet, better start soon!. Thank you for sharing!


    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I am gonna have finally get this series the more I see it I need to get it.

    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl