Home       About Me       Review Index

Friday, February 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (7) Follow Friday (6)

Book Blogger Hop



Book Blogger Hop hosted by Jen at Crazy for Books.

This weeks question:


Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!

I did not have a lot of time for reading this week- next week is going to be a bust as well. School has been so busy. I posted a funny video by Julian Smith called I'm Reading A Book, also the trailer for Water For Elephants. I did finish Jellicoe Road this week, and was able to get the review up last night. I loved that book, and I spent a lot of time on trying to express what I thought. You can read it here. So there you go, I was shameless and linked every one of my posts this week. If you have to only pick one to look at, Check out I'm Reading a book, it's really funny.





Follow Friday is hosted over at Parajunkee's View.

This weeks question is...


What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

I am all about the strong silent brute macho man. Haha. John Matthew from JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood comes to mind when I think of my favourite romance hero-type. He's hella hot in Lover Mine. He's pretty silent- no pun intended- and reserved when he needs to be, but he pulls out the macho man when he needs to... whew, I'm swooning already. So yeah.

Happy Reading Everyone!

6 comments:

  1. The Post Is:

    This week I reviewed a work of suspense fiction that is such a wide departure from the thriller genre that I feel everyone – fans and foes of the genre alike – really should investigate.

    Hop on over to my blog and see for yourself – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to check out your hop and follow friday! Have a great weekend. :)

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Ive seen the that video to im reading a book it was hilarious and creepy at the same time. IF only these swoonworthy book charcaters were real, then all these readers would be in some serious love troubles lol. We wouldnt be able to read any book we would be busy staring at them all day long lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't read any of BDB books...BUT I just got the first one from the library and its next on my list :) I'm really excited because everyone seems to be talking about these books.
    Hope you have a great weekend :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower! John Matthew is SO hot!

    Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl