I am trying something new for the month of August and I am making a TBR for the month of August, and I am going try my hardest to stick to it. I generally really don't like to make specific TBR lists for myself each month, however, I have been finding that I have been wasting a lot of time choosing what to read next, as opposed to simply reading. So, let's try this and see how goes.
Wish me luck.
- The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey - My book club book
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Which is a bit of a cheat, as I just finished this one today.
- The Winner's Curse- I am dying to finish this series and I borrowed it from the library and it's due back on the 15th, so I need to get er' done.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince- I have been listening to the series on Audio and have been getting them from the library. But, now I am eager to get the series finished, so I will either just read the physical book or buy the audio.
- The Beauty of Darkness- hits stores tomorrow (Aug 2nd), and I am eager eager to get my hands on this one. I am pretty big fan of this series and with the way The Heart of Betrayal ended....
- The Raven King- I started listening to this one yesterday, and am about two hours into it. It's very strange- but I really want to get this series finished.
Voyager- I need to finish this one. I have been reading this book for week,. it is a beast at 870 pages. I have about 190 pages left to go and, which I must finish by the 3rd, because the book is due back at the library. It's good, I am enjoying it, it's just to bloody long.
So, there you have it. My August TBR and what I am currently reading at the moment. I hope you enjoyed that. I hope you all have an amazing month and I will speak to you soon.
~Happy Reading Everyone!