Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish
It seems fitting that my blogging come back would feature a list- and not just any list- a list featuring books I would like to reread.
So here I am and here you go.
TOP TEN BOOKS I WANT TO REREAD
1) The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling- I know this may seem like a bit of a cope out. But really? What do you expect? I would absolutely love to reread this series. It's a no brainer really.
3) Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan- More than rereading this one, I would really love to re-listen to this one. MacLeod Anderson and Nick Podehl do an amazing job narrating this one. Such a fun story.
4) The Silver Lining's Playbook by Matthew Quick- I love love loved this book. I thought it was brilliant! So good. I loved the way Quick portrayed mental illness. funnily enough, I get to reread this one this month- it's our book club pick.
5) A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness- I just read this a few weeks ago and almost as soon as I was done reading it, I wanted to start all over again. What a beautiful story! If you haven't read this book. What are you waiting for? You need this in your life.
6) The BFG by Roald Dahl- Can you believe that I have only read this book once, but it remains my favourite Roald Dahl book ever. And this book would not take very long to get through. One afternoon is all I'd need.
7) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald- I think I really want to reread this one, because I hated it the first time I read it. I mean I really disliked it. I thought Daisy was one of the worst characters I'd ever had the misfortune of reading about. I wonder if I'd experience the book differently knowing that I am not going to like her.
9) Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta- Every time I mention this book, I feel like a broken record. But Jellicoe Road has to be one of my most favourite books and I have only read it once. This seems completely wrong to me somehow.
10) Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- This one I would like to someday reread. I really didn't like it when I read it. But so many people love it! I think I must be missing something. So I haven't written this one off yet completely. I am willing to give it another go.
That's my list. I hope you enjoy. Make sure to leave links to your lists below.
~Happy Reading Everyone!