Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year
Love the topic this week. I love reviewing the books I've read and choosing the ones I loved the best. I have read some pretty great books this year and I am excited to share them with you.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish
In no particular order.
1) The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco-Because it was beautifully scary.
2) Plus One by Elizabeth Fama- Because I loved the characters.
3) Angelfall by Susan Ee- Because this is a book that does angels right.
4) The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski- Because the story was SO interesting and unique.
5) Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder- Because I just liked it- it was a fun story.
6) Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay- Because this is one of the best fairy tale retellings I've ever read!
7) The Silver Lining's Playbook by Matthew Quick- Because it's brilliant! Read it!
8) This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales- Because it's a real story about a real girl.
9) The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak- Because... Just because.
10) Cress by Marissa Meyer- Because this series keeps getting better.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- Because... Pain demands to be felt.
Et voila! There is my list for the week. Let me know if you've read any of these books I mentioned, and what you thought of them.
~Happy Reading Everyone!