Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish!
This week's topic...
Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon
1) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand- Slow burn romance. Hands down one of the best romances I have ever read.
2) My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- SO good! But Jase is SO sweet. And I loved this book. I was smiling like crazy throughout the majority of the story.
3) Scarlet by Marissa Meyer- Scarlet and Wolf- Nuff said.
4) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- Noah Shaw... who betty!
5) Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- Cricket!!!
6) Incarnate by Jodi Meadows- This book is SO underrated I think. I loved Sam and I loved the relationship between him and Ana. *Sigh*
7) Crash Into You by Katie McGarry- Isaiah and Rachel... Hello...
8) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo- This may be an odd choice, but the Darkling was hawt! What can I say- The scene with Alina and him in the closet (or was it a hallway, maybe an empty room... whatever) was totally swoon worthy.
9) The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han- I know I sound like a broken record.. but seriously. This is one of my most favourite books out there. I love it. And I love the romance.
10) Altered by Jennifer Rush- Again, I know that I sound like a broken record, but this book was full of smexy! Sam (another one), was all kinds of swoony. What can I say.
That's my list for this week. I hope you enjoyed!
~Happy Reading Everyone!