Home       About Me       Review Index

Saturday, August 3, 2013

July Wrap Up


Well, hello August. Where did you come from? I feel like this summer has just FLOWN by. I'm sure I'll say that every summer when August comes around. Anywho... I had a pretty fantastic reading month in July I read seven books but this resulted in a really crappy blogging month. But I think that's ok. Let's just jump right into it.

Books Read:

The Reese Malcolm List by Amy Spalding
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
To Be Perfectly Honest by Sonya Sones
Sloppy First by Megan McCafferty
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Boundless by Cynthia Hand (Finally)
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer (for book club)

Books Reviewed:

Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess (My Thoughts)
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (My Thoughts)
My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi (My Thoughts)

Random:

I am currently participating in the Summer Giveaway Hop that ends on August 7th. Be sure to head over and enter to win some of my favourite Summer Reads.

I'm still keeping track of my Summer TBR and have made a pretty hefty dent in it this past month.

Challenges:

Debut Author Challenge: 9/20 - I was hoping to read two last month but I didn't. Hoping to read at least two for August).

YA Audio Book Challenge: 4/12 - this has been a total fail. I have plans on posting a couple more audio reviews in the next couple months. But in all honesty I haven't been listening to anything lately. But I'm listening to something now that I am hoping to review next month.

2013 Reading Challenge: 49/75 Books- Still five books ahead. Love that I have almost read fifty books this year. Still waiting for that really amazing- still talking/thinking about it. I'm essentially waiting for the 2013 version of The Fault in Our Stars.

Haven't filmed my TBR yet- but I'll add it later when I do.

~Happy Reading Everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl