So this is my 2nd TTT. And I am Kinda thrilled with this weeks Topic. So here goes! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish.
Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished (because either you didn't like them, you just have procrastinated, etc.)
**Please note that I am including ongoing series in this post- so series where I am a few books behind.**
1) The Halo Series by Alexandra Adornetto- I have read Halo, but I have not read its sequels. I am not sure why. I didn't love Halo, so perhaps that is why I haven't continued with the series.
2) The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate- This is a series I have not pursued because I did not like Fallen. I really, really disliked it. I know this series is incredibly popular, and everyone loves it. Just not me!
3) The Midnight Breed Series by Lara Adrian- I have read the first eight books in this series. Nine and ten have been published and eleven comes out in Jan. I enjoyed this series although I found that they were A LOT like the Black Dagger Brotherhood series (to much like that series). I would like to know where the story is going and I will continue to read it. I just haven't had time.
4) The Hush, Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick- When I initially read Hush Hush I was SO excited. I thought it was a great story, the characters were great. I thought it was well written. There was nothing about this book that I did not like. However, I believe that I read Fallen shortly after I read Hush Hush and it tainted my ideas of Angel books. Also the synopsis of Crescendo did not intrigue me at all. To me it sounded a little blah.
5) The Fallen Angel Series by JR Ward- I am a fan of JR Ward and her work. One of my most favourite series is Her Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I have read the first two in the Fallen Angels series, and I have enjoyed them, I don't love them as much as the Brotherhood. The third novel Envy came out last year and I own it but have not read it yet, and Rapture (book four) comes out today. I will be purchasing this novel, and I will read them both before the year is through. I hope.
6) The Nightshade Series by Andrea Cremer- I have only read the first book in this series. I own the second and have seen the third a number of times at my library. I should read/finish it. I wan to read/finish it. But I have not. I enjoyed the story and I am team Ren all the way. I have no excuses.
8) The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare- I have read every book but City of Lost Souls and I don't think that I will. For me this series ended at City of Glass. I think that City of Fallen Angels should never have come into existence. This may seem harsh, but I don't understand why this new batch to the series. Although I read City of Fallen Angels I will be considering City of Glass the final installment in this series.
9) The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa- I have read the first two books in this series and I own the third novel. Why haven't I gotten around to reading the others? Who knows? But for some reason this series didn't pull me in like it did others. I will read them eventually. But I am in no rush.
10) The Curse Workers Series by Holly Black- Black Heart. That is the only book I have left to read. I have it and I really want to read it. Again for this one I have no excuse. I really enjoyed this series, I adore the protagonist and I love the uniqueness of the plot. What am I waiting for? This one I will be reading ASAP! I want to know what's going to come of all the characters.
That is my list everyone. It was long winded and wordy, but I hope you enjoyed.
~Happy Reading Everyone!