Home       About Me       Review Index

Friday, June 1, 2012

May Wrap Up


Oh, looking back just now I realized I had a terrible month! I only read four books. FOUR! that is terrible. I don't know what I was thinking. That is WRONG! I have every intention of changing that for the moth of June. Yes I do. 

Books Read: 

-When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen
-The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
-The Reckoning by Alma Katsu
-Thumped by Megan MacCafferty

Books Reviewed: 

-Fracture by Megan Miranda
-Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
-The Reckoning by Alma Katsu 

I have no idea why I haven't been reviewing. Ugh, pathetic! 

Random Stuff: 

- I did a Book to Movie post this month, which I have not done in ages, and I remembered how much I enjoyed those. So maybe you'll be seeing more of those

-I had Alma Katsu on the blog and she answered some amusing questions regarding The Taker and The Reckoning and offer you a copy of The Taker plus some cool swag in a GIVEAWAY, which you should all go enter. 

Challenge Overview:

2012 Reading Challenge: 33/80 (I'm 1% ahead)

I have completely given up on my challenges. I need to focus more on my blog and producing quality content. I've been slacking miserably and that is unacceptable.  

But that is it for me, for may. Totally crap, I know but that's where I am at. Hopefully You'll be seeing more of me in the future. 

But for now...

~Happy Reading Everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Challenges sometimes do tend to take over :( that's what I only chose to do one reading challenge this read- the goodreads one - since it gives me more freedom to pick what I like.

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May was a pretty slow month for me as well. But I'm committed to making June productive along with you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl