Home       About Me       Review Index

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Thoughts: Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony and Rodrigo Corral (Video Review)


After her mother died, Glory retreated into herself and her music. Her single father raised her as a piano prodigy, with a rigid schedule and the goal of playing sold-out shows across the globe. Now, as a teenager, Glory has disappeared. As readers flash back to the events leading up to her disappearance, they see a girl on the precipice of disaster.










I am sorry for the rambling and the abrupt ending. My memory card decided it was full at that exact moment. I hope you enjoy. 



~Happy Reading Everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I came across your website and found it very enjoyable. I just had a couple of questions so if you could e-mail me back that would be great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So please leave them and I will make every attempt to return the favor!

"So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install, a lovely bookcase on the wall."
— Roald Dahl